Here’s a detail of what you should study for the 1st term exam.
Good Luck! 🙂
Tools to generate quizzes:
In this post, you will find information to help you analyse the development and outcomes of both conferences.
We shall take advantage of our new topic this year to do some “serious” source analysis. 😉
As we’ve discussed already, this year’s international exam will have a paper on Source Analysis and the topic will be related to the Cold War. It’s therefore very important for us to look into as many sources on the Cold War as possible.
Here they go!
In this post we will collect different types of material related to the causes of WW1.
We shall start by watching a Kahn Academy video on the Empires before WW1.
Watch the video and analyse the following points:
1. Why might the study of WW1 be different for us today according to the historian?
2. What is the connection between land boundaries and linguistic boundaries in Europe now?
3. Write down 3 geographic differences between the map TODAY and at the beginning of the 20th Century?
4. Was Serbia part of the Austro Hungarian Empire?
5. Which are the empires mentioned in the video?
6. What did the British Empire control?
7. Which Empires cmpeted for power before WW1?
8. Write the name of at least 4 ethnic groups inside the Austro -Hungarian Empire.
Go on with the situation of Germany and Italy.
Watch the video and answer the following questions:
In that doc you will collect info and answer questions on specific topics as regards:
1. The First Moroccan Crisis.
DUE DATE: April 19th
A final bonus, watch this final video to see how everything we’ve been discussing finally falls into place, unfortunately for war to start.