In this new unit of work we will explore the challenges of the League of Nations in the 1920s.
Each group will work on a diffeent aspect and prepare a presentation using ThingLink which is a tool that will allow you to use an image or a collage of images that you will be able to enrich through the use of different icons.
Groups and their topics:
- Aims & Membership: Ines, Flor & Martina.
- Structure: Vignesh, Gonzalo, Santiago & Benjamín.
- Upper Silesia & Aaland Islands: Ignacio, Martín & Francisco.
- Vilna & the Geneva Protocol: Silvestre, Lucas & Lola.
- Corfu & Bulgaria: Victoria, Milagros, Margarita & Rosario V.
- Achievements: Jerónimo, Federica, Juana & María.
- Disarmament: Sybilla, Rosario S., Milagros Méndez P.
Here’s the rubric that will be used to evaluate your presentation. Consider it as you work.
NOTE TAKING GRAPH